Monday, March 16, 2009

Grocery shopping

So far this week, we've spent $28.60. I can't list everything we've purchased because I trashed the receipts without thinking. I'm still a little disorganized from last week. :) There were several non-essential purchases, though--beer, donuts, and a Cadbury egg come to mind. I know I also got apples, kiwi, lasagna noodles, mozzarella cheese, corn tortillas and black beans, but that's all I can remember for sure. Either way, we have most everything for our menu this week and are going to try not to spend any more. We're going to be moving in about a month and need to work on cleaning out some of what's in our freezer and cabinets!

1 comment:

Ms. Orange said...

Thank you so much for sharing your grocery life. I calculated last month and we spent over $600!!!!!!! What in the world is going on here?!?!?!? Hope to catch onto your good habits.